Know The Team Through BTS - Amanda


Manda's Mono Melodies

Run 
This song’s harmonies and their overall musical elements to it, overwhelm me with a mix of emotion and energy. I feel like I could cry and laugh at the same time when I listen to this masterpiece. 

Blood Sweat & Tears
When I listen to this song, I feel as though I could be a professional dancer. It makes me feel like a strong, powerful woman. I feel badass, and confident. Almost like royalty. 

Anpanman
Anpanman brings out a happy, chilled and excitable side to me that the other songs don’t really have. It enables me to think back on my childhood and relive moments where I truly wanted to be a superhero. 

Mic Drop
Ahhh, MIC DROP. When I listen to this song, I feel like I’m yelling at all my haters. Yet this song does the yelling for me. I feel like a boss when this song comes on. It makes me feel impulsive and powerful, like “hey, should I book thag tattoo in?” Or “maybe it’s time for a piercing!”

Let Go
Let go is one of those songs that speaks to me on a deeper level. Everyone at some point has to let go of somebody. It’s just a matter of when and how. Let Go is a song that allows me to reflect on my past, and my uncertain future.

Young Forever
Young forever, a classic favourite. The musical structure, and the build from verse to chorus overwhelms me with emotion. It’s one of those songs I’d want played at my wedding or funeral. Something to remember me by. 

Baseline
J-Hope - Baseline is one of those songs that sums me up, deep and rough- yet classic and fluid. It’s deep, blue and gritty- yet incorporates power and profanity. It’s post-modern, and fresh. 

Blue Side
J-Hope - Blue side is one of those songs I could listen to on repeat, when I’m trying to sleep. It’s calming and chilled instrumentation calms me down and allows me to reflect on... myself? My day? My life? I want to travel when I listen to this song. I want to explore.

You can hear Manda's melodic choices for her Spotify playlist at the following link: Manda's Mono Melodies

Comments

Popular Posts